Here are 10 fun things to do in Orlando over the Thanksgiving weekend that have nothing to do with Thanksgiving!
Get this in your inbox each week! Click Here
The Daily City's Indoor Farmers Market is Sunday December 1st 12-4pm inside Celine (22 S. Magnolia Ave). On the first floor shop a 20-vendor food market, sip mimosas, and eat lunch. On the second floor enjoy a cookie from Gideon's Bakehouse. Free admission. Kid and dog friendly. Ten minute walk from the Lake Eola Farmers Market. Parking Guide
1. Shop Small, Sip, & Stroll - Enjoy an afternoon of wine, cider, craft beer samples, live music, plus a goody bag with coupons and more. Shop Small, Sip, & Stroll is Saturday, 2 - 5pm in the Audubon Park Garden District.
2. Milk Mart - Bar hop, enjoy food and drink, and start your holiday shopping early with 30+ local vendors. Milk Mart is Saturday, 12 - 6pm in the Milk District.
3. Fusion Fest - Immerse yourself in a kaleidoscopic fusion of aromas, sights, sounds, tastes, textures, and film from cultures all around the world. Fusion Fest is Saturday and Sunday, 11am - 8pm at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
4. Orlando Critical Mass - See Orlando like you've never seen it before! Join the community for a bike ride around the metro-Orlando area with hundreds of other bikers. Orlando Critical Mass is Friday, 6:30 - 10pm at Orlando Loch Haven Park.
5. Yoga in the Galleries - Wind down after a long day with a tour of the art galleries followed by a yoga flow led by College Park Yoga. Yoga in the Galleries is Sunday, 4 - 5:30pm at the Orlando Museum of Art.
6. Holiday Ornament Workshops - Celebrate the start of the holiday season by painting and decorating ornaments, mugs, and gingerbread houses with the family. The Holiday Ornament Workshop is Saturday, 9:30am - 1:30pm at the City of Orlando's Pottery Studio.
7. FOLK YEAH// A Celebration of Song - Enjoy a weekend of multiple stages featuring live music, food vendors, a curated local market, and drinks when Folk Yeah takes over the beloved Mills bar scene. FOLK YEAH// A Celebration of Song is Friday and Saturday, 5pm - 2am at Will's Pub and Lil Indies.
8. Dino in Lights Festive Show - Add some sparkle to the holiday seasons and feast your eyes on lit up fossil and dinosaur displays and participate in STEM activities and challenges with the family. The Dino in Lights Festive Show is Saturday and Sunday, 12 - 4pm at the Orlando Science Center.
9. Hello Neighbor! The Mr. Rogers Walking Tour - Walk in Mr. Roger's footsteps and hear the story of how the humble genius first came to Winter Park, how he met his beloved wife Joanne, where they went to school together, and the inscription that guided his life. The Hello Neighbor! Mr. Roger's Walking Tour is Saturday, 1 - 2:30pm at the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce Building.
10. Home for the Holidays - Celebrate the sounds of the season with holiday singers, the Opera Orlando Youth Chorus, and the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra. Home for the Holidays is Saturday, 2 - 4pm and 8 - 10pm at the Bob Carr Theater.