Orlando events, fun things to do, Central Florida weekend gatherings!
10 Things to Do This Weekend
November 23 + 24
1. Vintage Holiday Market at The Abbey - Enjoy an afternoon filled with shopping from local vendors, food trucks, and booze. The Vintage Holiday Market is Sunday, 2 - 6pm at The Abbey.
2. Yoga in the Mennello Museum Sculpture Garden - Start your Sunday morning out blissfully with a relaxing lakeside yoga session followed by a complimentary pass to enjoy the museum's indoor exhibitions. Yoga in the Mennello Museum Sculpture Garden is Sunday, 9 - 10am at the Mennello Museum of American Art.
3. Jingle Eve 2019 - Enjoy the 12 wines of Christmas, Santa's village, live music, food trucks, vendors, beer gardens, and a fireworks display to kick off the holiday season. Jingle Eve is Saturday, 5 - 10pm in Ivanhoe Village.
4. Jazz in the Garden - Enjoy an afternoon of electric Jazz music, lunch, craft cocktails, and shopping in a beautiful, serene setting all while helping to benefit Mead Botanical Garden. The show will consist of world class musicians performing a collection of some popular Jazz standards with a twist. Jazz in the Garden is Sunday, 12 - 4pm at Mead Botanical Garden.
5. Longwood Arts & Crafts Festival - Take a stroll down the Longwood Historic District where the streets will be lined with 200+ craft vendors, food, beer, wine tastings, live entertainment, and a Kid's Zone with activities. The Longwood Arts & Crafts Festival is Saturday & Sunday, 9am - 5pm at the Longwood Historic District.
6. Asian Lantern Festival - Feast your eyes on over 30 sculptural LED lantern displays inspired by traditional Asian elements, shop for crafts, and enjoy both Asian & American food options. The Asian Lantern Festival is Saturday & Sunday, 6 - 10pm at the Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens.
7. Crazy Wine Dash Orlando 5K Run - Run (or walk) your way into a wine-fueled evening with a live DJ, mechanical bull, photo booth, local food trucks, vendors, and giveaways, and of course, wine, wine, and more wine. The Crazy Wine Dash Orlando 5K Run is Saturday, 12:30 - 7pm in front of Lake Baldwin Park at 4990 New Broad Street.
8. Sunday Brewery Tours - Switch up your Sunday Funday routine with an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of Cooked Can Brewing Company and a free beer. The Sunday Brewery Tours are Sunday, 12 - 4 pm at Crooked Can Brewing Company.
9. Foxtail Coffee & Bagel Bruno Grand Opening - Be the first to experience College Park's brand new Foxtail Coffee & Bagel Bruno location. Enjoy fresh baked bagels and coffee all weekend long. The Foxtail Coffee & Bagel Bruno Grand Opening is Saturday & Sunday, 8am - 6pm at the new Foxtail Coffee & Bagel Bruno location at 3405 Edgewater Drive.
10. Baldwin Park Sunday Funday - Enjoy a day of visiting local shops and restaurants offering special promotions and treats for your chance to win a gift basket put together by local businesses. The Baldwin park Sunday Funday is Sunday, 11am - 4pm in Downtown Baldwin Park.
Dec 1 - The Downtown Orlando Indoor Farmers Market is Sunday December 1st 12-4pm inside Celine (22 S. Magnolia Ave). Shop a food market, sip mimosas, and eat lunch all indoors! Free admission. Kid and dog friendly. Ten minute walk from the Lake Eola Farmers Market. Parking Guide
Dec 8 - The Orlando Flea is Sunday December 8th 12-4pm inside Celine (22 S. Magnolia Ave). Shop 36 local and regional artisans, crafters and makers all indoors for the best selection of holiday gifts ever! Join us for holiday shopping, local snacks and draaanks. Family and dog-friendly. Free admission. All ages welcome. Parking Guide