Z Properties (Website) has purchased the lease for the ground floor of the two-story 6.000 sq ft commercial building at 341 N Pennsylvania Ave, Winter Park (MAP). The company is remodeling that space for use as an office. They will also do exterior façade improvements to the entire building and add five parking spaces in the rear.
The first floor was once a convenience store (Frank’s Market), which is now closed. The second floor is used for lodge meetings by the building’s owners, the Early Rising Masonic Lodge #16.
To create the five parking spaces in the rear, Z Properties had to lease a portion of, and agree to take over the maintenance of, a retention pond located behind the building owned by the City.
The building was built in 1947.