Swing-a-ding-ding in the new year with one of these fun Orlando events!
All the events below take place on Tuesday December 31st. Be sure to click on the links to make reservations, check hours and costs, and confirm any changes in the events.
1. House of Blues New Year's Eve Party & Midnight Breakfast Buffet -DJ RINCON spinning Top 40 hits in the Courtyard and DJ Ish in the Restaurant & Bar. Drink Specials All Night Long. Midnight Breakfast Buffet under the water tower with Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Biscuits & Gravy, Chicken & Waffles & Coffee. Admission is free. The Midnight Breakfast Buffet is $15/person. 10pm-2am. House of Blues Orlando (1490 E Buena Vista Dr). More Info: https://bit.ly/3509pxk
2. Hard Rock Live Rock 'Til The Drop New Year's Eve Party - Opening its doors on New Year's Eve for a night of live music, food, and dancing for the entire family! All ages are welcome. Seating is limited and first come first serve. General admission is $127.50 for adults. Enhance your New Year's Eve experience in the John Lennon Room by purchasing VIP Tickets (21+) for $169.50. 8pm - 2am. Hard Rock Live Orlando (6050 Universal Blvd.) More info: https://bit.ly/33Iy0GY
3. Everglades Ranch Light Up the New Year - Join in for an illuminating NYE party! Food, music, dancing, and of course - a sky lantern launch! Each adult ticket includes a packet to be picked up at the event. The packet contains a lantern and a marker. Adult admission is $28 and child admission is $15. 5pm - 12:30am. Little Everglades Ranch (17951 Hamilton Rd.) More info: https://bit.ly/350DoWc
4. Alfond Inn New Year's Eve Gala - Enjoy live entertainment from The Buzzcatz, a premium open bar and champagne toast, chef attended reception stations, and a live streaming of Time Square Ball Drop. Cocktail Attire. Admission is $199. 8:00pm-12:15am. Alfond Inn (300 E New England Ave.) More info: https://bit.ly/33Pdy7e
5. Cuba Libre 2020 New Year's Eve Cuban Carnaval - Go over the top for New Year's Eve with the NYC Times Square Ball Drop shown on Big Screen TVs, a balloon drop, champagne toast, live DJs, live entertainment, and Samba performers. Upscale club attire. General admission is $10. Open Bar admission is $40. VIP Tables start at $200. 10pm - 2am. Cuba Libre Orlando (9101 International Dr.) More info: https://bit.ly/2qPAFz
6. Yvie Oddly & Brooke Lynn Hytes New Years Eve - Ring in 2020 at the Parliament House! Featuring Season 11 from RuPaul's Drag Race runner up BROOKE LYNN HYTES and the reigning queen YVIE ODDLY! Countdown at Midnight with fireworks that light up the sky! DJ Brianna spins til an extra hour...until 4 am! General admission is $20 in advance and $30 at the door. VIP admission is $50 and includes a meet & greet and photo op. 8pm - 4am. Parliament House Resort (410 N Orange Blossom Trl.) More info: https://bit.ly/33LilGH
7. Orlando Museum of Art's The Roaring Twenties: A Fashionable Affair - Swing into the ’20s with a roaring celebration—a fashionable evening featuring full museum access, a special guest host, and a count down to the new year with fireworks and champagne! This one’s for the books—better bring your best looks. Think flapper chic, gals. And guys, don’t forget the tie. General admission is $135 and VIP admission is $200. 9:30pm - 1:30am. Orlando Museum of Art (2416 N Mills Ave.) More info: https://bit.ly/2OnSazr
8. New Year's Eve 2020 at Howl at the Moon Orlando - Kiss 2019 goodbye and start the New Year with a champagne toast at midnight and party favors! General admission is $20 and VIP admission with open bar access from until midnight is $65. 9pm - 2am. Howl at the Moon Orlando (8815 International Dr.) More info: https://bit.ly/2Xu16rk
9. The Legendary JC's New Years Eve at Will's - Enjoy live music from The Legendary JC's, drink specials, and a champagne toast in an alternative, intimate bar setting. Admission is $15 in advance and $20 day of show. 8pm - 2am. Will's Pub (1042 N Mills Ave.) More info: https://bit.ly/348GLKJ
10. Thornton Park New Years Eve Street Party 2020 - Visit 7 different venues, multiple stages, 3 live DJs, party at Graffiti Junktion, The Veranda, Burton's, Island Time, The Falcon, Cavo's, and rock the night away at the street party covering 2.5 city blocks. General admission is $10-$20 in advance and VIP admission starts at $55. 8pm - 2am. Graffiti Junktion - Thornton Park (700 E Washington St.) More info: https://bit.ly/2D0eVnD
11. NYE Balloon Drop for Kids - Bed time doesn't mean you can't party for the New Year! Join in for a special New Year's Eve Balloon drop at District Eat & Play! The balloons will be dropped precisely at 9 pm. There will also be fun photo props and sparkling cider for the kids! Special deals will be available all day including half-price arcade games, BOGO bowling games and BOGO escape room entries. Admission is free. 8:30pm - 9:30 pm. District Eat & Play (1395 Oviedo Mall Blvd.) More info: https://bit.ly/2pyYzj2
12. New Years Eve in Baldwin Park - This all-ages, family-friendly event will allow the Baldwin Park and greater Orlando community to enjoy local food trucks and dancing while celebrating the New Year in the park with sparklers and noisemakers. Just before midnight, a countdown will being in the new year, and fireworks will go off to signal the start of 2020! Admission is free. 10pm - 1:30am. Baldwin Park Events (New Broad St.) More info: https://bit.ly/32Un4Vj
13. Aloft Orlando's Gatsby's Manor: A Themed NYE 2020 Celebration - Hosted by Jay Gatsby himself, guests will enjoy a roaring 20s themed party with a live, brass heavy band, a live DJ, themed photo booth, and a midnight champagne toast. General admission is $20 and VIP admission starts at $45. 8pm - 2am. Aloft Orlando Downtown (500 S Orange Ave.) More info: https://bit.ly/37imCUr
14. Wall Street Plaza New Years Eve Block Party - Join them for another all out New Year's Eve block party equipped with a street wide light-show, LED Video Walls, outdoor dance party and the biggest and best countdown to 2020 in Downtown Orlando hosted by, the one and only, DJ Colt. All of the action kicks off at 8pm. General Admission tickets give you access to all 8 venues and the outdoor dance party for only $25 pre-sale or $30 on New Year's Eve until we run out of space! Buy online now or pay cash at the door. Venues Included: Wall St Cantina, Sideshow, WaiTiki, The Monkey Bar, The Other Bar, Hen House, Shine, & Hooch. http://bit.ly/wallstreetNYE