Search
  • Mark Baratelli, Editor

1958 Milk District Warehouse Will Become Offices

Through adaptive re-use, a 1958 warehouse in the Milk District will turn into a home for a 50-employee construction management company.


Photo Credit: Process Architecture Instagram



The building at 340 N. Primrose Drive which used to house Central Florida Lumber And Supply Company will soon become the new headquarters for the Barton Malow Company SE Office.


The building was built in 1958.


The project was designed by Process Architecture.


Barton Malow Company provides construction management, design-build, program management, general contracting, technology, and equipment installation services.


According to Process, "The interior is organized into three primary zones: open office, collaborative, and community. The high-contrast, graphic facade serves as a billboard for the company and provides a branded presence in the Milk District."


The building will house a staff of 50.


Photo Credit: Process Architecture Instagram

© 2019 The Daily City | Orlando, FL