1. Get a tattoo of a cat on your arm! Adopt a kitten for your heart! Do both during "Cattoo Day," a fundraiser organized by Golden Taro Ink Club to benefit Orange County Animal Services. Professional tattoo artists will be on hand and OCAS will have 20 adoptable kittens for you to take home. The tattoos are $40 - $80 with proceeds going to OCAS. Drawings and more fun will be there, too. Cattoo Day takes place Sunday 12 to 5 at Golden Tarot Ink Club tattoo shop at 3744 Howell Branch Rd, Winter Park, Florida 32792. https://www.facebook.com/events/625011104613966/
2. A collection of oddities vendors come together for a day of taxidermy, morbid antiques, esoterica, dead things, tacos and beer at the Orlando Oddities and Curiosities Market Saturday 11 to 7 Hourglass Brewing at 480 S Ronald Reagan Blvd suite 1020, Longwood. https://www.facebook.com/events/355155038541269/
3. Orlando’s largest gay bar will turn into Orlando's largest gay video game arcade when Parliament House fills itself with tons of FREE TO PLAY retro video games Saturday starting at 8pm at Parliament House at 410 N Orange Blossom Trl, Orlando. https://www.facebook.com/events/331835994123512/
4. An outdoor poolside screening Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse will be showing Friday at 7:30 at Altamonte Springs Recreation at 624 Bills Ln, Altamonte Springs. Call 407-571-8783 for event updates.
5. Enjoy local vintage clothing and merchandise vendors, food trucks, and drinks at the Vintage Summer Market Sunday 2 to 6 at The Abbey at 100 S Eola Drive, Suite 100, downtown Orlando. https://www.facebook.com/events/2440371506015576/
6. A sing-along screening of the movie musical "The Greatest Showman" host Michael Wanzie (Orlando’s greatest showman if ya ask us) is happening Saturday at 8 at The Abbey at 100 S Eola Drive, Suite 100, downtown Orlando. Tickets are $10-$25. http://www.ticketfly.com/event/1834946-greatest-showman-abbey-orlando/