While live on the air in Orlando Tuesday morning, local radio host Dirty Jim of the Monsters in the Morning radio show said "nobody banged" high schooler Holly Neher after she threw a 42 yard pass that ended in a touchdown.
- Other Host: Everybody was all happy.
- Dirty Jim: Yeah yeah. That's cool.
- Other Host: In other ridiculous..
- Dirty Jim: I mean nobody banged her but...
- Host: What?
- Dirty Jim: That was terrible. Sorry.
- Other Host: What?
- Dirty Jim: It was a joke. It was supposed to be a joke. It was terrible. I said nobody had sex with her... because... I shouldn't have said that.
- Other Host: She's in high school.
- Dirty Jim: I know. That's what I'm saying. I should take that back. That's bad.
Below is the audio from the Tuesday September 5th show broadcast live on 104.1.
"Nobody banged" high schooler Holly Neher after scoring her first ever touchdown said Real Radio 104.1's Dirty Jim Tuesday morning. pic.twitter.com/wXFjdbdRPv— The Daily City (@TheDailyCity) September 6, 2017
According to Business Insider, the female quarterback made high school football history by throwing the longest pass ever, which also ended in a touchdown, Thursday evening. This was her very first pass ever in a game. Below is video of the pass and the touchdown.
QB Holly Neher becomes the first female to throw a TD pass in a Florida high school game 🙏— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 4, 2017
(via @HHSpartanSports, @HHHFootballTeam) pic.twitter.com/fTmy1huNRR
On Twitter Dirty Jim describes himself as "Husband, Dad, Golfer, Poker Player, Cook... Appreciates all things funny." The radio host also hosts a cooking show on the same station.