Orange County Library System has announced it will now have a Social Worker to meet with patrons and help answer social and government services questions. They will present at five library locations once a week including the main library downtown.
- Mondays - Hiawassee Branch 10 am to 7 pm
- Tuesdays - Main Library 9 am to 5 pm
- Wednesdays - Alafaya Branch 10 am to 7 pm
- Thursdays - Southeast Branch 10 am to 7 pm
- Fridays - South Trail Branch 10 am to 5 pm
The Social Worker is Dr. Stem. She has 20 years of experience as a Clinical Licensed Social Worker and has worked for the Florida Department of Juvenile Justice, Tampa General Hospital, and the Salem (MA) Crisis Care Network.
This project has been funded under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, administered by the Florida Department of State, State Library and Archives of Florida. Use of this website does not guarantee eligibility or access to services.