The City of Orlando is inviting bids to do the “Fireworks at the Fountain” Independence Day celebration fireworks show at Lake Eola Park.
The Contractor who wins the bid must provide
- provide barges from which to shoot the fireworks and equipment to get the barges to the middle of Lake Eola
- the show: either 15 or 20 minutes in duration
- the soundtrack
- the permit required by the United States Department of Treasury, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF) to perform the work
- 3 years experience
- references from projects the within the State of Florida
- that the largest shell used in the fireworks show will not exceed five (5) inches
- all materials, tools, equipment, manpower and consumables.
P.S. Please consider supporting our small, Orlando-loving team by attending our Food Truck Bazaars. We truly appreciate your support!