Before Sunrail officially opens May 1, you can catch a ride for free April 15-25 on its 32 miles of track. Where exactly can you ride it to? The stops include
- Debary | 630 South Charles R. Beall Blvd.DeBary, FL 32713
- Sanford | 2720 West State Road 46Sanford, FL 32771
- Lake Mary | 2200 West Lake Mary Blvd.Lake Mary, FL 32746
- Longwood | 149 East Church Ave.Longwood, FL 32750
- Altamonte Springs | 2741 South Ronald Reagan Blvd.Altamonte Springs, FL
- Maitland | 801 North Orlando Ave.Maitland, FL 32751
- Winter Park | 148 West Morse Blvd.Winter Park, FL 32789
- Florida Hospital Health Village | 500 East Rollins StreetOrlando, FL 32803
- Lynx Central | 101 West Livingston StreetOrlando, FL 32801
- Church Street99 West South StreetOrlando, FL 32801
- Orlando Health/Amtrak | 8030 South Orange Ave.Orlando, FL 32809
- Sand Lake Road, 8030 South Orange Ave.Orlando, FL 32809
How do you get to and from the station?
- Fixed Route Bus Service: Both LYNX (in Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties) and Votran (in Volusia County) will provide traditional bus service to and from SunRail stations, offering passengers seamless transfers and discounted fares.Riders on a feeder bus route to any SunRail station can transfer free within one county by swiping their bus fare media card at any SunRail ticket vending machine. Transferring passengers that need to travel multi-county would need to pay $1.00 upgrade for crossing each county line on SunRail.
- Carpools: Share the ride to work by carpooling with a co-worker or neighbor to a SunRail station. Carpooling saves gas, money and the environment.
- Vanpools: LYNX, Votran and private companies offer vanpool vehicles. Split expenses between vanpoolers and potentially qualify for discounted SunRail passes too. You drive the van - you park it at your house.
- Shuttles: Shuttle services can provide multiple trips to SunRail stations, ferrying passengers to and from work on specfic schedules.
- NeighborLink: Check out LYNX’s NeighborLink service – a fleet of coaches that can whisk you straight from home to a SunRail station stop, or to the nearest bus route serving SunRail, with a simple phone call