Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando welcomes the fall season with the return of its popular food and wine event series, Harbor Nights. The October event will feature wines from the Rioja region of Spain, along with a selection of other wines, gourmet food, desserts, live music by the New York Minute Band and a special set featuring a Spanish guitarist and flamenco dancer. Harbor Nights takes place under the twinkling lights of the hotel’s Harbor Piazza.
Featured dishes at the October 18 Harbor Nights include:
- Butternut Pumpkin Ravioli with Beef Brisket Ragout
- Grilled Italian Muffuletta with Roasted Tomato Pomodoro
- Sauteed Gnocchi with Bay Shrimp and Broccolini Stufato
- Andalusia Seaside Famous Paella with Seafood, Chicken and Chorizo
- Triple Chocolate, Espresso Gelato
- Cacao Gelee, Mascarpone Cream, Soaked Ameretti Cookies in Coffee Infusion
For a full list of all menu items and wines, click here.
Harbor Nights takes place from 6:30 - 9:00 pm on Friday, October 18Advance tickets are available on-line at LoewsHotels.tix.com.