- Swim in the Grotto Pool, a zero-entry oasis with 20-foot waterslide.
- Drink handcrafted cocktail sample and watch mixology demonstration from Rocks’ expert bartenders.
- Meet Executive Chef Larry Eells for food-and-wine tastings from Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse and Napa Chef de Cuisine Jared Gross for creative farm-to-table cuisine.
- Recreation associates will host fun-filled activities for kids at the Grotto Pool playground.
- Adults may indulge in mini services from The Spa
- Preview of its first-ever holiday events (1) Santa’s Breakfast and Workshop: an interactive event with kids’ activities, delicious breakfast buffet and free photos with Santa Claus, (2) Thanksgiving and Christmas brunches, (3) New Year’s Eve celebrations at Napa and Rocks.
Locals can also take advantage of a special $59 rate that night if they wish to stay in one of the hotel's rooms.