'Kesh Restaurant (11768 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32817) does a Saturday Supper Club every other week featuring a 4 to 6 course tasting menu delicately prepared by Chef Jerry Helminski. The next one is October 19th.
Pre-dinner canapés are served 7:30-8pm and the first dinner course is served at 8pm. Seating is limited and reservations are required. Call 407.203.0801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by noon the Friday prior to the event. Dress code: resort casual. No children under 12, please. Group discounts available for parties of 4 or more.
- $39 per person: includes pre-dinner canapés, 4 to 6-course tasting menu and paired beverages
- $65 per couple: includes pre-dinner canapés, 4 to 6-course tasting menu and paired beverages
Menu for Saturday, October 19th, 2013 (subject to change)
- Seared Sea Scallops: Served with English curry beurre blanc and fennel-red onion salad
- “New” Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup
- Crispy rice noodles, baby vegetables and spiced consommé
- Salad San Sebastian
- Bitter greens, chorizo, lardons dates, black garlic and poached egg
- Braised Beef Short Ribs
- Served with golden potato puree, crispy brussels sprouts and port wine reduction
- Chèvre Cheesecake
- Served with honey-balsamic truffle sauce and ginger graham crumble