"Tonight we’re swimming late. Come out to the water."
Late Night Swim is a weekly indie dance party debuting Tuesday October 22 at The Station Bar & Grill (12226 Corporate Blvd. Orlando,FL 32817 | Facebook | Website) out by UCF. The producers claim to be "probably the first party to challenge the status-quo in the fraternity-saturated UCF bar scene."
"We’re swimming in the murky deep tonight. A leisurely dip in Cupid’s oasis except it's a bar in some twilit alley your friends heard about and decided to try. The prospects entice you — the dj is on it, spinning some future metric sonic landscape, becoming the background of a social dance old as dirt but as riveting anything we know — strangers meeting strangers, asses swaying and dropping when they must, handsome gals and gents leaning in to whispers, sinking deeper. The ritual-tide of one dollar drinks keeps the social current flowing and the courageous afloat, dancing together, shaping connections, and laughing about swims past."
Late Night Swim | Grand Opening
- Tuesday October 22. 9 PM
- The Station Bar & Grill (12226 Corporate Blvd. Orlando,FL 32817)
- Cover: Free before 10:30 ; After: $2 (21+), $5 (18+)
- Drink Special: $1 Wells all night
- Music to be played (examples): crystal castels, disclosure, justice, grimes, michael jackson, james brown, boys noize, sbtrkt
- Expect: electronic sounds, gay-friendliness, progressive petitions at parties, painstaking attention to aesthetic detail
- VSN QST (Vision Quest)
- Late Night Swim
- Elias Theroux [Visual Design]
- Harryson T Photography