|Image via CityofWinterPark.org|
The annual collection of 'talks' began in 2005 as a more informal way letting citizens "espresso their thoughts" with city leaders. This casual morning setting is perfect for those with stage fright or those too busy to sit through the city council meetings that can last for hours on end.
All CoffeeTalk sessions will be held at the Winter Park Welcome Center (151 W. Lyman Ave, directly across from City Hall). Doors open at 7:45a with a quick introduction by that sessions leader at 8a. Coffee is provided by Park Ave's Palmano's Cafe.
Here is the entire 2013 CoffeeTalk schedule:
- Vice-Mayor Sarah Sprinkel Thursday, July 11
- Mayor Kenneth Bradley Friday, August 9 (held in conjunction with the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce’s Good Morning Winter Park! )
- Commissioner Steven Leary Thursday, September 12
- Commissioner Carolyn Cooper Thursday, October 17
- Commissioner Tom McMacken Thursday, November 21
- City Manager Randy Knight Thursday, December 5