- 5 live jazz shows
- 2 live plays
- 1 photo exhibit
- 1 movie screening
- 1 spoken word performance
- 1 live radio drama
- 2 lecture/workshops
Videos, audio recordings, photo books and posters will be created for each of the 13 events, and most will be open to the public (some at no charge).
Many of them will be streamed online. He has experience with this after doing is 2012 live-streamed play "A Little Crazy" from his house.
- Feb. 5: "Big Easy Express", an area-exclusive screening of the critically-acclaimed, Grammy-nominated movie at the Cobb Plaza 12 in downtown Orlando.
- Feb. 9: "Creating an Audience and Shameless Self-Promotion", a Downtown Credo Conduit workshop by freelance writers and guerilla marketers Jennifer Greenhill-Taylor and Joseph Hayes.
- April 4: Trumpeter Brian Groder and pianist Tonino Miano — musicians, composers and educators from New York — conduct a master class in composition and jazz improvisation at the UCF Jazz Studies Department.
- April 5: "Jazz in the Real World". Groder and Miano take their students from the UCF Jazz program out of the classroom and into a real world gig.
- April 7: "FluiDENSITY" premiere. Groder and Miano premiere their new CD of modern classical/jazz improvisations at the Timucua White House.
- June 25: "Jazz On Edge Supper Club". Vocalist Heather Friedman and her trio perform at Hannibal's on the Square for a special dinner and jazz supper club.
- Date TBA: "SOLOS." House Theater Project production of Hayes’ Orlando Fringe Festival hit jazz play.
- Date TBA: “SOLOS AFTER HOURS” — a House Theater Project/Jazz On Edge joint presentation of "SOLOS" with a live band, followed by a cabaret performance of the Solos Quartet with guest vocalist Lulu Picart.
- Date TBA: “Water Cities", an exhibit of photographs of great world cities by Joseph Reed Hayes at Downtown Credo.
- Date TBA: "13in13 Reading Series.” Spoken word performances by novelists Julie Compton and Jennifer Greenhill-Taylor, playwright Joseph Reed Hayes and poet Summer Rodman
- Date TBA: Jazz On Edge House Concert featuring the 5th anniversary Jazz On Edge presentation, which will be streamed live online.
- Date TBA: House Theater Project will feature the world premiere of "A SLOW RIDE" by Joseph Reed Hayes. Streamed live online.
- Dec. 2013: "THE LITTLE DICKENS," An original “radio drama” production of Hayes’ cracking new Holiday show, presented in front of a live audience and streamed online in audio and video versions for enjoying by the fireside.